Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, a team of leading personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in Florida, today announced that six of the firm’s attorneys were recognized in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Now in its 24th year, the publication’s annual goal is to recognize, by region and legal specialty, the legal profession’s most esteemed practitioners.
This year’s list of Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys honored as the Best Lawyers in America includes:
- Stuart Z. Grossman, 23-time honoree, Coral Gables: Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs) and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Neal A. Roth, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Andrew B. Yaffa, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Gary M. Cohen, eight-time honoree, Boca Raton: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs)
- William E. Partridge, 15-time honoree, Sarasota: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Natasha S. Cortes, five-time honoree, Coral Gables: Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Three of the firm’s partners were also awarded the prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” designation. This recognition is reserved for one attorney, per legal specialty, across an entire geographical region.
Stuart Z. Grossman was recognized as the Miami Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) Lawyer of the Year, while Gary M. Cohen was named the Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) Lawyer of the Year for Fort Lauderdale. William E. Partridge received the Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs) Lawyer of the Year award for Sarasota.
Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen’s recognition by the Best Lawyers in America is the most recent, of many honors the firm has received, including the Florida Justice Association’s Compassionate Gladiator Award, being named Martindale-Hubbell’s Top Law firm, induction into the American College of Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers’ Most Effective Lawyers award and membership in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Outside of the profession, the firm is a steadfast supporter of many community organizations including Margaux’s Miracle Foundation, Best Buddies, Families First of Florida, the Miami Cancer Institute and the Miami Foundation to name a few.
About Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen
Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen is a team of award-winning trial attorneys who are devoted to helping individuals and businesses damaged by other’s negligence or misconduct seek the justice to which they are entitled. From its four offices throughout Florida, the firm is focused on the catastrophically injured and high-stakes litigation in state and federal courts in Florida and around the nation covering multiple areas of trial law, including medical malpractice, product liability, personal injury, wrongful death and complex litigation cases. Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen is extremely selective about who it chooses to represent because the firm is dedicated to ensuring clients receive the personal attention they deserve during their representation. For nearly 30 years, Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen has achieved a record of jury verdicts and settlements for its clients totaling more than one billion dollars and has been recognized with multiple national and regional awards, such as the LawDragon 500 Leading Attorneys in America, the Perry Nichols Award, Florida Trend’s Legal Elite and Top Attorneys in Florida. To learn more about Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, please contact us online or call 888-296-1681.