Rachel received her A.B. degree magna cum laude from Princeton University. She then received her J.D. from the University of Florida, also graduating magna cum laude. Before joining Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, Rachel practiced in the commercial litigation department of an international law firm. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ursula Ungaro, United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
Rachel has litigated claims of personal injury, wrongful death, professional malpractice, fraudulent consumer practices, products liability, and securities fraud. She represents plaintiffs in both Federal and State courts, handles appeals, and provides trial support to trial lawyers, preparing major trial-level motions and memoranda, and handling oral arguments.
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Federal Bar Association of South Florida, Board Member
- Florida Justice Association
- Princeton University, magna cum laude (A.B.)
- University of Florida College of Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif (J.D.)
- Symposium Editor, Florida Law Review