Our Awards and Accolades
Getting Results Worthy of Recognition
Successfully getting justice for our clients is very gratifying for us as trial attorneys. But it’s not just about what we accomplish at Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen: It’s about how we accomplish our client’s goals. Because of that approach, our trial law firm often receives recognition for the integrity, character and leadership we demonstrate daily.
That’s why we continue to win awards throughout Florida – our home state – for our decades of dedication to trial law. We also represent clients nationwide and receive recognition from national and international law publications. It is our privilege to be honored by some of the top legal ranking organizations and publications in the entire country.
Our firm has received the following elite awards, accolades and honors for our advocacy on behalf of injured clients:
- Florida Justice Association, Compassionate Gladiator Award: Strength, skill, drive and heart – these are the attributes for which the Florida Justice Association grants this award each year.
- Florida Justice Association, Perry Nichols Award: Two of our partners, Stuart Z. Grossman and Neal A. Roth, were awarded the Perry Nichols Award for their perseverance, commitment, and unmatched dedication to the civil justice system.
- John M. Scheb American Inns of Court®, Professionalism Award: Sterling character, unquestionable integrity and excellence in legal advocacy are just a few of the features the John M. Scheb American Inns of Court Association saw in the lives and practice of our attorneys.
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year: Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer reviewed publication in the legal profession, selected trial attorneys with Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen for “Lawyer of the Year” in Florida.
- Martindale-Hubbell®, Florida’s Top Law Firm: Only the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability can make a firm eligible for this recognition by Martindale-Hubbell®, based on confidential peer reviews submitted by other attorneys and judges.
- Attorney at Law Magazine, “Attorney to Watch”: A well-respected national trade publication about private practice attorneys, Attorney At Law Magazine has honored several of our members with the prestigious category of “Attorney to Watch.”
- The American College of Trial Lawyers, Professional Lawyer Group: Many of our esteemed attorneys have been inducted into the Professional Lawyer Group by The American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Super Lawyers, “Most Effective Lawyer”: Successful and tireless efforts on behalf of our clients earned several of our lawyers finalist designations for “Most Effective Lawyer” in medical malpractice.
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers: Only 500 active trial lawyers in the entire United States are chosen for acceptance to this elite group of trial lawyers, and membership is invitation-only. At Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, we’re proud to have multiple attorneys on this exclusive list, due to our history of successes and leadership.
- Lawdragon 500: The annual Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America is the most elite distinction in the profession, covering the best of the best in all practice areas. Attorneys at our firm have been named to this list multiple times for being among the top attorneys in their practices.
Changing Lives by Changing The Law
Since our firm opened, we've made it our mission to get justice for our clients and their families. We've not only taken on cases that other firms had turned down, but we've also fought to get unjust laws and restrictions overturned or modified.
A Team of Legal Professionals
Complex legal cases require extensive research, trial experience, and industry knowledge, which is why we always have a team of attorneys working on every case we take on. Our team-centric approach to litigation means that we're able to really focus on getting our clients the best possible outcome.
There Are No Upfront Legal Fees
We handle all of our claims on a contingency fee basis and will handle all legal fees, court costs, and expert fees related to your specific case. With decades of experience in this industry, we have a wealth of experts we work with routinely to ensure your case is handled with the utmost care.
We Understand the Medicine
Our attorneys not only take the time to understand the evidence in your case, but also the pathology and medical techniques used in your specific situation. We believe that any attorney that takes on these types of cases needs to be on equal footing with medical professionals and physicians.