Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, trial lawyers devoted to achieving justice for people and businesses damaged by other’s negligence or misconduct, is proud to announce that six of its attorneys will be recognized in Super Lawyers magazine. Additionally, Stuart Grossman was selected for the “Florida Super Lawyers Top List.”
Every year Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented selection process that involves independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys recognized on the list have demonstrated their expertise in the practice areas of Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation.
The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys named “Florida Super Lawyers” include:
- Gary M. Cohen, 10-time honoree, Boca Raton: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs)
- Natasha S. Cortes, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Stuart Z. Grossman, 12-time honoree, Coral Gables: Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs) and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Neal A. Roth, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Andrew B. Yaffa, 11-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Super Lawyers is a rating service of distinguished and outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only up to five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida can be recognized as “Super Lawyers”.
With over 28 years of experience, Super Lawyers is the most recent award received by Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen. Other honors received by the firm include the Florida Justice Association’s Compassionate Gladiator Award, being named Martindale-Hubbell’s Top Law firm, induction into the American College of Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers’ Most Effective Lawyers Award and membership in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
The firm is also a steadfast supporter of many community organizations including Margaux’s Miracle Foundation, Best Buddies, Families First of Florida, the Miami Cancer Institute, and the Miami Foundation to name a few.