Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, trial lawyers devoted to achieving justice for people and businesses damaged by other’s negligence or misconduct, is proud to announce that six of its attorneys will be recognized as “Best Lawyers” in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, Andrew Yaffa was selected as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
Every year, The Best Lawyers in America selects attorneys using a peer review method. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services.
Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys recognized on the list have demonstrated their expertise in the practice areas of Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation.
The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys named “Best Lawyers” include:
- Gary M. Cohen, 10-time honoree, Boca Raton: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Natasha S. Cortes, 5-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Stuart Z. Grossman, 25-time honoree, Coral Gables: Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs) and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Neal A. Roth, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Andrew B. Yaffa, 10-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Dedicated to the pursuit of justice, Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen obtained leading verdicts and settlements in medical malpractice cases including birth-related injuries, cancer misdiagnoses, failed surgery, cardiology, and all other specialties.
The firm has also been successful in lawsuits relating to failure to recognize crises and institute appropriate timely treatment, diving accidents resulting in quadriplegia against major resorts, horrific vehicular accidents, negligent security, aviation disasters, and premises liability including negligent security.
Now celebrating its 30th anniversary, other awards received by the firm throughout its history include the Florida Justice Association’s Compassionate Gladiator Award, Florida Super Lawyers, being named Martindale-Hubbell’s Top Law firm, induction into the American College of Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers’ Most Effective Lawyers Award and membership in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen is also a steadfast supporter of many community organizations including Margaux’s Miracle Foundation, Best Buddies, Families First of Florida, the Miami Cancer Institute, and the Miami Foundation to name a few.