MIAMI, Aug. 15, 2019 – Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, trial lawyers devoted to achieving justice for people and businesses damaged by other’s negligence or misconduct, is proud to announce that six of its attorneys will be recognized as “Best Lawyers” in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys recognized on the list have demonstrated their expertise in the practice areas of Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation.
The Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys awarded the “Best Lawyers” title include:
- Stuart Z. Grossman, 26-time honoree, Coral Gables: Aviation Law, Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs) and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Neal A. Roth, 11-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Andrew B. Yaffa, 11-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Gary M. Cohen, 11-time honoree, Boca Raton: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Natasha S. Cortes, 6-time honoree, Coral Gables: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs) and Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. They have employed the same transparent methodology for more than 30 years with recognition based solely on peer review.
They take a consensus opinion by colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Dedicated to the pursuit of justice, Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen has obtained leading verdicts and settlements, specifically for medical malpractice and other professional negligence, wrongful death, premises and hotel liability, cruise ship accidents, product liability, aviation, class action, and complex commercial litigation. The firm delivers dedicated to seeking justice for the catastrophically injured and has produced exemplary results in the most efficient manner.
Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen is also a steadfast supporter of many community organizations including Margaux’s Miracle Foundation, Best Buddies, Families First of Florida, the Miami Cancer Institute and the Miami Foundation, among others.