Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen is pleased to announce that seven of our attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 edition of Florida Super Lawyers!
Yet again, two of our Co-Founders also received special recognition in Super Lawyers’ coveted “Top” listings:
- Stuart Z. Grossman – Top 100: Miami Super Lawyers
- Andrew B. Yaffa – Top 100: Miami Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers magazine is one of the oldest and most respected attorney rating publications in the nation. With a selection process based entirely on peer review, recognition is a major achievement that speaks to the respect attorneys have garnered from local lawyers, judges, and other members of the bar. Honorees are selected to either the Super Lawyers list or the list of Rising Stars, which recognizes attorneys who are 40 or younger or who’ve been in practice 10 years or less.
In total, no more than 5% of practicing attorneys in each state are named to Super Lawyers. Even fewer are named to the publication’s “Top” listings, which recognize attorneys who earned the highest scores during the Super Lawyers selection process.
This Year’s Honorees
Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen attorneys recognized in the 2023 Super Lawyers® and 2023 Rising Stars lists include:
Boca Raton, FL
- Gary M. Cohen in Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (14 years Super Lawyers)
- Eric T. Halsey in PI General: Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (1 Year Super Lawyers, 9 Years Rising Stars)
Coral Gables, FL
- Stuart Z. Grossman in Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (18 years Super Lawyers, Miami Top 100 List)
- Neal A. Roth in Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (17 years Super Lawyers)
- Andrew B. Yaffa in Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (17 years Super Lawyers, Miami Top 100 List)
- Natasha Cortes in PI General: Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff (4 Years Super Lawyers, 7 Years Rising Stars
- William P. Mulligan in PI General: Plaintiff (5 years Rising Stars)
Read more about our attorneys’ 2023 Super Lawyers selections here.