Marling Santiago plays a critical role in planning strategies for the structuring of solid cases for our clients. A graduate pre-med student, she has an educated eye in reviewing, summarizing and doing chronologies of medical records, plus the paralegal experience to evaluate the legal ramifications. In addition to her expertise in case evaluations, Marling’s computer animation skills and computer technical support in trials and mediations, as well as production of family videos add to the firm’s services.
With four decades in the area of medical malpractice case evaluations, Marling has established a fine professional rapport with physicians and keen insight into the selection of expert witnesses.
Awards and Honors
- Risk Manager, State of Florida
- All-Lines Insurance Adjuster, State of Florida
- Adjunct Professor at Florida International University’s Graduate School of Nursing
- Smith College (B.S., 1974)
- Yale University
- Miami-Dade Community College
- Newtek University