Natasha Cortes joined the firm in 1998 and is the firm’s only female Hispanic partner. She practices in the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, complex personal injury matters and complex commercial litigation. Natasha has played an integral role in obtaining multi-million dollar settlements and awards for her clients and shares the firm’s commitment to its clients, bringing her dedication and knowledge of information technology to each and every case she works on.
Additionally, she serves a head administrative role for all of the firm’s medical investigators, coordinating their efforts in each case.
Natasha is also the founder of the Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- Cuban-American Bar Association
Awards and Honors
- The Wall Street Journal, Florida’s Top Attorneys
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 10 Best Female Attorneys, and The Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star; Personal Injury Plaintiff
- South Florida Legal Guide, Up and Comer; Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
University of Miami (B.A., 1997)
University of Miami School of Law (J.D., With Honors, 2000)