Natasha Cortes joined the firm in 1998 and is the firm’s only female Hispanic partner. She practices in the areas of medical malpractice, wrongful death, complex personal injury matters and complex commercial litigation. Natasha has played an integral role in obtaining multi-million dollar settlements for her clients and shares the firm’s commitment to its clients, bringing her dedication and knowledge of information technology to each and every case she works on.
Additionally, she serves a head administrative role for all of the firm’s medical investigators, coordinating their efforts in each case.
A founder of the Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida, Natasha is an active member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) local chapter, where she helped implement and administrate its e-mail membership directory.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- Cuban-American Bar Association
Awards and Honors
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star; Personal Injury Plaintiff
- South Florida Legal Guide, Up and Comer; Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
University of Miami (B.A., 1997)
University of Miami School of Law (J.D., With Honors, 2000)