Patrick S. McArdle works for Grossman Roth and Partridge, part of Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, P.A., as a trial lawyer. He is the past Chair of the Sarasota County Bar Association Civil Trial Section. He practices civil trial law, focusing on catastrophic-injury cases.
As part of the team of trial lawyers at Grossman Roth Yaffa Cohen, P.A., Mr. McArdle has fought in deposition and at trial for severely injured people. He has helped recover substantial jury verdicts and settlements for his clients. His experience includes helping people who have suffered from amputations, blindness, brain injury, misdiagnosed cancer, spinal-cord injury, and wrongful death.
Mr. McArdle graduated from Davidson College with high honors, Phi Beta Kappa. He received his J.D. with highest honors from Stetson University College of Law. He served as the Editor in Chief of The Stetson Law Review. He earned the highest grade in eight subjects, including Civil Procedure, Torts, Trial Advocacy, and Workers’ Compensation. Before beginning practice, he interned at Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal and at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- 2014-2015- Chair of the SCBA Civil Trial Section
- 2013-2014- Co-Chair Law Day Committee
Awards and Honors
- FJA Young Lawyers Board of Directors-2016-2017
- Lecturer, “Summation Arguments,” University College Dublin- 2015
- Lecturer, “Conducting Cross Examination with a Purpose,” University College Dublin- 2015
- Chair of SCBA Civil Trial Section- 2014-2015
- Co-Chair of SCBA YLD Law Day Committee- 2013-2014
- ALI/ABA Leadership Award- Stetson University College of Law- May 2012
- Victor O. Wehle Trial Advocacy Award- Stetson University College of Law-May 2012
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award- Stetson University College of Law- May 2012
- Carey-Leisure Torts Award- Stetson University College of Law-Jan. 2010
- Davidson College (B.A. magna cum laude 2009)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D. summa cum laude 2012)