Rudy Toth is a General Liability Investigator with 25 years of experience in law enforcement. Prior to joining the firm, Rudy retired from the Hialeah Police Department at the rank of Sergeant. Rudy served in several roles and assigned to many divisions with the police department which include: Uniform Patrol, SWAT, Training, Crimes Persons, and Special Investigations Section. He’s developed and carried out numerous investigations at both the state and federal level as a Deputized Task Force Agent for the Department of Justice. Under his supervision, the City of Hialeah garnered over 5 million dollars in asset forfeiture awards.
In addition, Rudy has been a police instructor at the Institute of Criminal Justice/Miami Dade Community College as was instrumental in the development of policy and procedures at the Police Academy and for the Hialeah Police Department’s Field Training Program. These programs outlined standards and policies for defense tactics instructors at the Police Academy and while with Hialeah Police Department provided standard operating procedures in monitoring, evaluating all new hired police recruits.
At the firm, Rudy is responsible for researching and evaluating a wide range of cases, including product liability and traffic injury. Over countless investigations he has demonstrated a special expertise for crash analysis. Rudy is a certified member of two national accident reconstruction associations.
- Accident Reconstruction Network (ARC)
- National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists (NAPARS)
Awards and Honors
- F.D.L.E. Basic Investigator’s Course
- D.E.A. Basic Narcotic Investigator’s Course
- D.E.A. Task Force Officer’s Basic School
- ANACAPA Analytical Method and Research Investigator’s Course
- Metro-Dade County SWAT School
- B.S. CRIMINAL JUSTICE, Florida International University, Miami, FL.